Saturday, November 04, 2006

Nudists

I have a confession. I am a nudist. I love to head to a nude beach, and run around without clothing. I also do my best to "stay naked" as much as possible around the house or with some friends. Over the last couple of years, I have met a lot of really great people at the local nudist hot spots. I have also been able to go to nude beaches and campgrounds in Florida, Wisconsin, Iowa, and Missouri. I feels great to be naked with others, without the sexual pressure. But the main reason I do it is my confidence has been boosted 100%. If you get a chance, check out these nudist resources:

Clothes Free International, Inc. www.clothesfree.com
Hang Out Nude www.hangoutnude.com
My website with some naked places: www.nicholasirving.com

Oh, here are a couple of pictures from nude beaches:


This is Haulover Beach between Miami and Fort Lauderdale.This is me and my best friend Greg running the Bare Buns Fun Run 5K on Wreck Beach in Vancouver, B.C.

No comments: