Thursday, March 01, 2007

Happy To Be Sick...

This week has been interesting. I was scheduled to be in Enterprise, Alabama today. Normally, this wouldn't matter but today Enterprise made the news. Since I have been under the weather, work has been at home. During lunch today I turned on CNN and Enterprise was being hit by a tornado.

Yesterday, I called the branch I was visiting to confirm the cancel. They told me about the expected storms, but I don't think they thought it would be this bad. As I write this the tornado hit a high school and at least 15 people have died in the small town.

Someone has been watching over me. I think God could have made me sick to protect me from the storm. I have so many emotions. I hope my contacts there are safe (and their families) and I am fortunate to be at home (although dealing with a blizzard).

It is strange how things workout.

No comments: