Here is what has been on my mind...
- With the price of gas so high will Greyhound in the US change its image of only catering to those just out of jail, or about ready to go in?
- Yes ticket prices are up, but you can still fly across the country for under $400 round trip on competitive routes.
- Regional travel is fun. I love exploring my home area. Kevin and I took a great trip to a small village in Wisconsin for a wedding, hiking, and fun. It turned out to be a great trip, and our night of camping was hit by a storm (the video will happen later).
- People keep complaining about prices. Airlines are smart enough to know that you can just raise the ticket prices, you have to add other fees.
- Grocery stores in foreign lands can be quite an experience, and less expensive.
- Some countries have fixed currencies, they might be worth a closer look today...Think Belize (but not during a hurricane).
- Will our waistlines start to decrease because of walking more (due to high energy prices).
- I am really interested in taking a cooking class abroad.
- I like the thought of "My Super Sweet 16" on MTV becoming something where the 'teens' head to third world countries. Those spoiled brats drove me nuts, and need a lesson. I feel sorry for the families affected.