Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Airline Snobs...

There is a new website for travelers to post their flights. It is an interesting concept to keep track of how many miles have been traveled and where you are going to. Flight Memory was fully launched last week, and has been popular on the travel blogs. I haven't tried to put my flights in, I think it would take way too much time, and I don't want to brag too much. One of the cool features is the ability to add not only flights, but to create a map to show where you have been.

There is also another site that links together lots of airline prices. With the huge rise in tickets, we can all use every site imaginable. Air Ninja helps you find flights in your country and in a very simple way. One of the great features is the ability to search for flights on discount airlines around the world. I will be adding it to my blogroll on the right side of the blog.

I hope everyone is enjoying the summer (in the Northern Hemisphere) and winter (in the Southern Hemisphere).

No comments: