Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Haere Ra John!!!

The past 2 weeks have been crazy busy. Why? My dear friend John has been in New Zealand on his first international trip. We started the journey immediately after he arrived in the country and went to Great Barrier Island. Then we went down to Taupo, he spent some time in Wellington. And we finished the trip with Rotorua, Gisborne, Napier, Auckland. We have been in the water, watched the rain pour, climbed up several mountains, took 3 minute showers, drove around a Mazda 121, and had a few BurgerFuels. I think we both made a few memories on his trip. For me, it was great to see someone from home. For him, driving on the left side of the road and seeing clear water was the best (at least I think)

While tonight is John's last night in New Zealand, I have 2 more visitors arriving in the morning. Andy and Mindy Laubenthal arrive here on their honeymoon in less than 10 hours. I am very excited to see them, but sad to see John leave.

Have a great flight John!

No comments: