Thursday, March 19, 2009

Traveling with Mates

Since the middle of February I have had several guests from the states pay a visit to me in New Zealand. First was John who came to New Zealand on his first international flight. We started our trip at Great Barrier Island, bummed around Taupo, looked for the Whalerider movie sites on the East Cape, looked at beautiful beaches. Andy and Mindy arrived on the day John was leaving New Zealand so we spent the day on Waiheke Island. Andy, Mindy and I then went off to Taupo to see the Ironman, spent a day in Napier at a winery, and then headed off to Northland, Pahia, 90 Mile Beach, and the Bay of Islands.

I think everyone had a great trip and I have the video and photos to prove it!

















1 comment:

Roxanne said...

I just talked to your mom and I would like to know more about your travel in June. I am serously considering traveling. Roxanne