Tuesday, November 23, 2010

It Has Been Since June...

You are right, I haven't made a post to this blog since June. This year has been crazy for me. I moved to a new city, joined a swim team, started a different job, met heaps of new friends, and I have been trying to keep my sanity.

I have done some traveling this year. I went to LA in February to visit my friend Krystal. She is one of my friends from New Zealand and was in the states by herself for the first time (She is only 20). We had a chance to hang out a bit and I was able to fly from Tulsa to LAX on a buddy pass from my friend Sean.

I made a very quick trip to New Zealand in May on a last minute flight, and a cheap one at that. I was there to see my friends, visit some of my favorite spots, and to eat some great food. Mission accomplished.

In July, I spent a long weekend in Eureka Springs, Arkansas. It is in the middle of the Ozark mountains. The hills/mountains are beautiful. There are some very historic buildings and the place we stayed was AMAZING!












Since I am living fairly close to my relatives, I have spent some time over the last year with family in Iowa. They have mainly been long weekends, but still fun to catch up.

I have some plans over the rest of the year. I am going to San Diego for a wedding the first weekend of December and a trip back to Iowa for 10 days in late December.

I am trying to make a renewed effort to do more and document some of the travel I have planned in 2011.

No comments: