Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Do you know who I am???

My flight today was hilarious. I was up at 4:30am, which really sucked, and off to the airport. I arrived in Mobile and the baggage door wasn't opening on aircraft. After 1 hour of waiting a Northwest ticket agent finally arrived (they only have 3 flights a day so there aren't many people around) to tell us they would courier the luggage after they got the baggage door open. When I was giving them my information this asshole wouldn't shut up. He had a serious case of "my penis is really small, my wife doesn't fuck me anymore, I wear a blue tooth for no reason, I carry a blackberry so I can sexually harass my assistant all day, and I am super important" syndrome. I told him to calm down and fill out a comment form, like the ticket agent kept telling him. He told me to "fuck off" and "do you have any fucking idea who I am" I smiled and said, "have a nice day." I think the ticket agent got a kick out of the whole thing.

No comments: