Wednesday, December 10, 2008

WOW...Look at the Sun

I now have a bike, actually I am borrowing it from Braden because he doesn’t us it and sometimes I need to get around a bit faster. It has been such a blessing for not only my fitness but also for cutting my 20-minute commutes down to 5 minutes each way. Enough about the bike.

Just a few minutes ago I was on my way home, via the bike and noticing how peaceful the evening was. I couldn’t feel too much of a lake wind, but there were a few waves clapping below the cliff. The sky was clear after two days of rain, it was really nice.

Off in the distance I could see what looked like remnants of the sun. I was thinking, could this sun stay up this long all summer long? I looked at my watch and saw that it was about 10:45 p.m. Wow, the sun is still out.

When I arrived back at home, the flat mate was about ready to go to bed. I told him to look outside; I could still see some of the sunrays. He went outside, and said, “Look, there is the nearly full moon.” It was the moon rays that were bright, the summer sky twinkling. I must have spent entirely too much time at the bar last night.

No comments: