Monday, April 13, 2009

Goodbye Taupo!

I am leaving Taupo in less than 24 hours. It is time to start traveling without the work attached to it. I am so happy about my decision to live in Taupo over the last 6 months. I have met new friends that will be in my life for a long time. But it is time to move on, I am ready to see more and do more in this fine country.

Before, I leave I wanted to expand the list of things I will miss:

- Going to Zest Café on paydays to eat the Asian inspired dishes
- Walking down Tui street and hear all of the birds
- Walking to work on a clear day with the snow-capped mountains and the sun gently setting
- Watching the purple and blue colors during the wee hours of the morning
- Having a refreshing run along the lake path
- Watching the morning fog on the Waikato River
- Completing my weekly run to Huka Falls
- Learning to play cricket with Jeff
- Learning how to make proper coffee
- Seeing my mail delivered by a person on a bike

Thank you Taupo, for giving me an amazing experience. One I will never forget!

No comments: