Friday, July 31, 2009

Random Thoughts...Update

I have lots of things running through my head...Let's explore it:

- Southwest might try and buy Frontier Airlines. It is exciting and interesting, especially if Southwest decides to keep Lynx Airlines, Frontier's regional flying. Des Moines would definately be on the Southwest radar.

- Transitions to the United States after being gone for months is very up and down.

- I am considering something big for my 30th Birthday in September, possibly.

- The job search is ongoing, and diverse to say the least.

- I have been anti-social, I wonder if it is because I am coming off of a travel high?

- The video for Croatia is complete, France is still coming along.

- I am posting ALL of my photos from the trip on Flickr, it is taking days, but there are hundreds, if not thousands.

- I miss New Zealand, they know how to live life.

No comments: