Monday, October 19, 2009

Nomadic Matt is the BEST!

Nomadic Matt, one of the websites I check often has written a post about how many people think that when you don't fit the mold and spend one week a year in the Caribbean on a ship, you are running away from something. Of course I am paraphrasing. But I often have heard comments about my traveling as running away from something, but traveling is really my passion.

I think about travel everyday. I look at websites to see where I can get a cheap ticket. I love reading about travel experiences. I love hearing about new things. Travel is part of me.

In the coming weeks I am going to put together a FAQ about traveling and some of my experiences. I hope to prove the traveling can be most memorable when you don't spend much money and aren't running to see different sites. I hope it will help all the people that read my blog understand how great travel is, and how much of a lifestyle it can be.

But before that, you should read the story about Everyone Says I'm Running Away from Nomadic Matt.

No comments: